Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Charlotte's Baptism - July 2012

Here is Charlotte test-driving her baptismal gown. I used white muslin with cotton lace for the trim.  


I love this picture of Kelli and Charlotte together.  She is such a cutie!

Kelli and Aaron and Charlotte after the baptism.  I didn't realize how much Aaron looked like his brother until I got these pictures back.  

Charlotte with her Great-grandma Von Soosten.  Charlotte looks much more comfortable in her slip.

And, of course, no family event is complete without a new quilt.  I made this quilt for Charlotte.  Kelli found a photo of this quilt on a blog. There was no piecing in this quilt, just applique.  I did free motion quilting in between the elephants, stars and circles.  Making baby quilts is so much fun, they go together so much faster than the bigger quilts. A cute quilt for a cute little girl!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, a very cute quilt for a very cute baby. Love the dress too. are you done with the next one yet?

    ReplyDelete