Friday, September 14, 2012

Cousins September 14, 2012 (posted by Lorri)

Hopefully, you are all blessed with having some fun cousins.

I found some cousin photos that I thought I'd share.

My cousin Kelly shared some old family photos with me several years ago, when we were working on a birthday project for my dad's 80th birthday.  I just love this photo, these little guys just look like they are ready to have some fun.  I am guessing this photo is from about the mid 1930s.  Check out the vehicle behind them. 

Front:  Arnold Von Soosten  Left middle:  Virgil Von Soosten  Right middle:  Cletus Von Soosten (our uncle)  Back left: Edgar Von Soosten (our daddy) Back right: last name Lassman from Independence


Looks like the cousins are ready for an Easter Egg Hunt.  I'm guessing late 1950s.



Front left: Doug Von Soosten, Kathy Von Soosten, Sherry Von Soosten, Janice Knopp and Richard Von Soosten.  Back row:  Johnny Knopp, Delbert Knopp

We all look pretty miserable here.  I'm guessing it was a hot summer day.  Probably 1960.
Left: Lorri Von Soosten, Kay Von Soosten, Sherry Von Soosten with Kelly Knopp in front, and Janice Knopp


2012 Memorial Day, Gavin Crager on the left, Caedmon Crisler on the right.  Ed the cat in the front.  (Sherry's grandson, Lorri's grandson)

September 2012 - Charlotte Huser kissing Vada Huser
(Lorri's granddaughters)

Our families grow over the years, don't they?

1 comment:

  1. Aahhh, I love these! That first one is just priceless, and my gosh mom, you really were a fat baby, weren't you?

    ReplyDelete