Sunday, September 4, 2011

What should I do with this quilt top? (posted by Kay)

I finally decided to make a quilt top with leftover scraps and leftover quilt blocks.  Although I usually make stars and pinwheels, I wanted to do something different this time.  Now that it's done, I'm not sure what to do with it. Sherry has dropped some major hints about her upcoming birthday and how this would be a lovely gift.  I'm pretty sure Phil might think they already have a quilt or two at their house.
I would be grateful for any  suggestions.
Step 1 - Start with leftover scraps. Peppermint Patty likes to help.


Step 2 - Make into assorted styles of quilt blocks



Step 3 - Assemble blocks into quilt top.  Sneak into Jeff's garage to borrow clamps to hang from fence. 

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what you're talking about, Kay. Sherry is the most subtle person I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, apparently Kay doesn't take a hint well, because i'm not getting it. I also suggested she could donate it to Habitat for Humanity, so they may get it. I think that's a great second choice.

    ReplyDelete