Monday, April 22, 2013

Where's Waldo?

This is the sunflower that Sherry gave me for my birthday last year.  It is made from farm implement parts.  I have named this sunflower Waldo.  We have been experimenting trying to figure out the best place to put Waldo.  Since my husband tends to move Waldo around when I am not paying attention, it becomes an adventure. 

Last year the rabbits ate these; must not have been so tasty this year.  I thought these were pretty.





I spent several days in Iowa while Kristy and Derek went to a conference.  Becky (the other granny nanny) and I took the boys to the park one day while Adelaide was in school.  

If you look carefully, you can see Caedmon in the striped shirt.  It took him awhile to feel comfortable climbing up through the tree house to get that far.  Later in the morning, he climbed up another part of the playground but decided he couldn't get down by himself.  So, yours truly (Grandma Lorri) climbed up the through the playground equipment to help him down.  Fortunately, there is no video of this rescue.  

Charlotte and I at the Sedgwick County Zoo.
Vada at Botanica in Wichita.
Adelaide enjoying making smores at our house over spring break. 
Guess what I'm working on now?


No comments:

Post a Comment