Thursday, January 3, 2013

January 3, 2013 New Year's and whatnot


Several years ago I made a New Year's resolution I liked so much that I keep making the same one every year.  It's my one and only.  My resolution is to do a better job in keeping regular contact with my girlfriends.  When everyone is so busy with their own lives, it's easy just to let time roll by.  My goal is to try and go out to eat and visit once a month. Several (ok, many) of my friends are nurses, so trying to find a common evening with on-call schedules and different work shifts can be tough.  My other goal is to have more shared quilting time with my friends.

Have you ever been to a bridal shower where you are asked to write down advice for the bride?  My friend Debby always writes the same thing -"Don't forget your girlfriends".  And, she is correct. 
Feel free to copy my resolution for yourselves.

And, now for some photos.

Charlotte wanting to play with her popper before her mom could get the paper off.
Vada and her presents.  Each girl got a bucket to put their toys in.  Thank you tractor supply.
Charlotte in her Christmas dress, being held by her mommy, Kelli. Great-grandpa Von Soosten in the background.
Vada and her new turtle.
Sometimes the turtle moves faster than her little legs can move.  Good save, Clinton.
In their new outfits; little girls clothes are so cute.
Both girls ate wrapping paper at some point in the morning.  I love this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment