Sunday, January 20, 2013

Some of my favorites........ (posted by Lorri)

I've always liked sunflowers.  They are just so, well, sunny.  A happy flower, so to speak.
I received this from Sherry.
This is a photo that was transferred to canvas.  I believe that Sherry mailed this to some company who did the transfer.  The colors are so vibrant.  LOVE this.



Oil painting by Jim Annuschat.




  This oil painting was given to me by Jim Annuschat.  Jim knows I really like sunflowers and I like barns, so he combined the two in this oil painting.  Since I lack enough artistic ability to even sketch stick people, I really appreciate his talent.  I think a barnwood frame would be perfect for this.

My friend Gail made me this for Christmas.  She got new windows in her home, so she used one of the old windows to make this for me.  It is now hanging in my sewing room.  I really like it.

Vada came for a visit today.  She is now 8 1/2 months old.  She likes Cheerios now, and it is entertaining watching her trying to pick them up and get them to her mouth.  She is so much fun.

Guess who has the magic touch to get Vada to sleep?



No comments:

Post a Comment