Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Family Christmas Photos by Sherry


This good looking bunch of young people are our mom and dad's grandchildren.  Some Christmas's when we could actually all get together, (before jobs, marriages, moves across the country, etc.)  we would try to remember to take a picture of all the kids.  I'm not sure what year this was, maybe 1998?  Its the oldest one I could find. I'm sure we have some of when they were younger, but not that I could find.  This year was a very rare occasion where we had most of the grandkids and all the great grandkids  at Grandma and Grandpa's for Christmas.  So we had to take a picture, right?  Well its a whole lot easier to take a picture of 7 young people ages 9-21 that it is to take one of 7 children ages 6 and under.  I ended up taking 18 different shots, trying to get the best one,  Yes, the first one or two was the best, it all went down hill after that.  But its pretty darn entertaining to see the others.  First let me introduce you to the beautiful children.  My grandchildren include Spencer, age 6, Caroline, age 5, Kendall, age 4, and Gavin, age 20 months.  Lorri's grandchildren are Adelaide, 5, Atticus, 3, and Caedmon, 15 months.  Here they are: Picture #1, and picture # 15. 
Back row:  Carolin, Adelaide Spencer; Front Row:  Atticus, Gavin, Kendall, and Caedmon
I think they're done.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment