Tuesday, December 11, 2012

This week I will show you some Christmas decorations that family members have made for me over the years.  This first picture shows a counted cross stitch stocking that Sherry made for me.  The other one was made be my Mother when I was a child.  I don't know how old it is,  maybe 50 years old? 
Here is a closer picture of the counted cross picture.  The first Christmas that I celebrated with Heather she wanted to know why I had 4 stockings and she only had one.   I had these two plus one they gave me from work and then I bought stockings for all of us.  I didn't know I had so many until she pointed it out.  I now have 5 stockings because Jeff bought me a Snoopy stocking to go with the rest. 

This one I think Jessica made for me. 





Lorri made this for me this year.  Isn't it cool?

Lorri also made this for me.  I have it out all year around.  I made the Christmas doily many years ago.

Lorri made this snowman wall hanging for me. 
Here is  something  I made.  Pumpkin Bread!  I can do a little cooking or baking!  This is about the only thing I can make that isn't from a box.!   Merry Christmas!





No comments:

Post a Comment